Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Stock Market blog for beginners... by a disciple

stock market
Welcome to the Stock Market Blog for beginners! This is not one of the usual sites that promotes their "never fail" systems and strategies, mainly because I am not an "guru"... I consider myself a Stock Market disciple who has started from the beginning like you are now and have learnt the hard way to have achieved a certain measure of success. I will share what I can in the future posts.

Disclaimer: I do not guarantee that anyone who reads this blog can make a lot of money and become an expert in a short time. Investing is a skill that can be learnt but it takes a lot of hard work and time to become really good and there is no one in the world that can tell you he/she can make money consistently over decades without doing much. Even experts make mistakes sometimes when they get too caught up by their emotions. However, I am sure that beginners in the stock market can learn some useful stuff to help them in their journey to become good or even great investors. :)

Tags: , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

penny stocks said...

I am a beginner in penny stock market. So I want to see important factors deciding the movement of the Stock market and also want some tips regarding the penny stock. So I am surfing online for it.

Penny stock newsletter said...

I have a web site where I research stocks under five dollars. I have many years of experience with these type of stocks. I would like to comment about groupon going public. new issues are almost always bad investments the vast majority of these stocks are way over priced on purpose. the purpose of a company going public is to raise as much money as possible for the company going public not to provide a good investment for those buying the stock. I always recommend that investors stay away from these stocks.

Profit said...

I am finding everywhere.Me and my friend were arguing about an issue similar to this! Now I know that I was right.Thanks for the information you post. I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails